Advertisement

BTS - Jikook Moments i think about a lot

BTS - Jikook Moments i think about a lot Jikook Moments I think about a lot :) Jikook means BTS Jungkook Jimin ship.

I Re-upload this because I had copyright issues

I hope you like it
leave a comment about what you liked about this video💜

Disclaimer I do not own any of the videos or music credit to the rightful owners this was for entertainment purposes only.

outro
music: Yugen
musician: Jef

jikook moments i think about a lot,taekook moments i think about a lot,jikook moments,jikook flirting,jikook clips for editing,bts moments i think about a lot,jeon jungkook,vmin moments i think about a lot,bts clips for editing,jikook 2019 moments,bts jikook,bts jikook moments i think about a lot,jikook moments bts memories 2018,jikook moments kiss,Squishy Chimchim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments