Advertisement

Big Win?! Trying Dollar General's Ridiculously CHEAP Art Supplies...

Big Win?! Trying Dollar General's Ridiculously CHEAP Art Supplies... Hey friends,today I'm diving into the mysterious world of Dollar General and I'm gonna test out their art supplies! Finally! I've been wanting to make this video forever! I'm very passionate about making art accessible to everyone and nothing says accessible like dollar general. They're every where in the us.

Broke Artist Playlist:

My Dollar Tree Challenge Video :

Follow Me:

FIND ME HERE:
www.instagram.com/rae_dizzle_
@Rae_Dizzle_

www.twitter.com/superraedizzle

tiktok: @Rae_Dizzle_

Business Email: superraedizzle@yahoo.com
-----

customize,artist,cheap art supplies,drawing supplies,draw,markers,dollar store,best cheap art supplies,rae dizzle,art tips,pencils,sketchbook,art,frida,drawing,super rae dizzle,art hacks,cheap art challenge,charcoal,illustration,watercolor,dollar store haul,how to,draw with,me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments