Advertisement

Are You Okay? A Terry Bogard Smash Rap

Are You Okay? A Terry Bogard Smash Rap Terry is here! I really enjoyed writing this Smash Rap for you all, and thanks to everyone who asked me when the Terry Rap was coming out. It's encouraging to know that you're out there looking forward to these! I've got another Smash Rap collaboration in the works, so stay tuned for that.

If you enjoy the content, why not subscribe? I'm always making new montages and Smash Raps. If you have a character you'd like me to rap about, comment below!

Logo by Edward Fleming


Lyrics, music, editing, and gameplay footage by UltiMutt
Additional gameplay footage by Kemor

"Subscribe" theme: Las Plagas by Animatronic the Abolisher


Lyrics:

DLC be droppin 'bout as quick as all your stocks
Now my combo vortex got you in a loop like Reggie Watts
It's like Netflix said about Louis C.K.
"It's time to cancel all the specials starting today"
Ganon, are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Ganon?
Hope you weren't taking those stocks for granted
Wait'll you see what I'm plannin'
Guess you're playing on my stage 'cause you just hit a wall
Got you up against it and your shield's looking small
It's looking fatal, pain's coming in waves
I dare you to make it back onto the stage
Bringin' the fury, reppin' SNK
You might think you're schmoovin' but you're just "OK!"
Got that attitude and I'm power drunk
Hit that alley oop into a power dunk
Bust a move and I'll bust a wolf
All you fake fans say you played my game I'm calling your bluff
Hate to correct you but I can connect to whatever I choose to use to wreck you
What's that? It's not true? You assume I respect you
Percent don't affect you when I can dissect you
So I suspect you're 'bout to get decked when you least expect to
Might look like a frat guy, but I'm graduating to the top of the class
That's why I'm tossing my cap,
Flash back to that Wii U 'cause I spike like that Ryu
Countdown to when I hit confirm and you explode
'Cause I'm cutting through you fools like Sakurai on Classic Mode
Might hit the jackpot but it's a crap shoot
'Cause I'm a crack shot with my crack shoot
And you're shootin' crack if you think that
Imma throw the towel, I'm Tenacious call me Jack Black
Whaddup Doc, I'm indestructible
Guess I could stand to switch up my deductible
Sorry kids, that's some copay humor
Think you can get away? Uh, okay zoomer
Kid of the 90's and King of the Fighters
I'm shootin' up higher than Paul Reiser on a geyser
Never older but always the wiser, I'll slice ya
So fast it's automatic I'll tackle you to the attic
Emphatic 'cause I'm a radical never take a sabbatical
And nobody's radder or badder, this mad hatter
Will shatter you, splatter you, freakin' ladder you 'till you've had enough
And don't think I'm not glad for Puff
You mid-tiers got some nasty stuff
But if you think you're Terry tough
It's gonna take more than a buff

smash,smash bros,smash ultimate,smash bros ultimate,nintendo switch,competitive smash,montage,combo video,smash montage,clips and highlights,patch 6.0.0,Terry bogard,king of fighters,kof,fatal fury,female terry,Terry ultimate,Terry smash,snk,snk heroines,sakurai,Terry bogard smash,Terry montage,Terry combos,Terry kill confirms,Terry special cancel,riddles terry,venom terry,tweek terry,locus terry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments