Advertisement

Another argyle sock & loose loafer combination, orange argyles & tan loafers

Another argyle sock & loose loafer combination, orange argyles & tan loafers Some fun facts ★★★ I'm from Belgium and have EU shoe size 48 / I don't do barefoot or ankle/no-show sock videos, really not my thing / I'm not into ripped socks, feet-tickling or foot odor / I don't Skype/Kik/live-chat / I try to wear various kinds of socks/shoes in my videos, not just your personal favourite type over and over again / I don't give away or sell any of my footwear ★★★ Well, doesn't that little list sound like a barrel of laughs...? Still, I hope this answers most of the FAQ that keep on popping up in the comments... and that you enjoy this video 👀

argyle socks,dress socks,patterned socks,orange socks,dress shoes,loafers,shoeplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments