Advertisement

AGE of the BEAR - Worthwhile (Live)

AGE of the BEAR - Worthwhile (Live) Behind the song:

After a couple years of songs sitting around, and losing motivation to share them, I sat down in the light of a window, watching the day go by, and knowing there was nothing I had enough motivation to do, except maybe write a song. It's been the only thing I know I can finish and feel progress on in a day. So I wrote this song about the feeling of wanting everything and anything at the same time, when you feel like all you can do is nothing.

I wrote the song, and recorded it in one day, and after feeling confidence for the first time in a long time, I made the decision to get my act together and record an album of all the tunes that have been sitting around, and write a few new ones.

Here's to the starts of great experiences. All you need to do is get caught by the feeling of creating, and disregard the feeling of what needs to be done.

- Anthony

Acoustic,Singer,songwriter,AGE,of the,BEAR,Anthony Cubbage,Anthony,Cubbage,solo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments