Advertisement

The Best Seafood Boil I've Ever Had • MUKBANG

The Best Seafood Boil I've Ever Had • MUKBANG Watch me eat the BEST Seafood Boil I've EVER had, featuring the Giant Whole King Crab & Whole Lobsters, in collaboration with Sup Crab NYC located at 97 Bowery, New York, NY 10002, website: Go follow Sup Crab on Instagram:
Go follow my instagram to learn how you can get a FREE whole king crab meal here!
Thank you Sup Crab!

This is legit the best seafood restaurant in NYC. I just ate here with Bloves from Bloveslife. We had a giant whole king crab with king crab legs, 2 whole red lobster and lobster tails, some shrimp and crawfish, fresh from Louisiana, as well as some snow crabs, potatoes, corn, sea scallops, seafood noodles and more! Today, I'm showing you guys the entire seafood sauce menu. I have Spicy Cajun, regular Cajun, 13 Herb, Ghost Street, and a special House Sauce by Sup Crab. There's just SOOO much good food her, so check out the NYC restaurant to try it yourself. My favorite sauce is the spicy cajun seafood sauce and it's a very simple and easy recipe for how to make seafood sauce. My favorite dish from the restaurant is the sea scallop. You MUST try the sea scallops, OMG , they are so so good!!! My absolute favorite. Grab some food and let's have a massive seafood feast together! The giant whole king crab is an amazing dish and I hope you get to try it! :)
Want to watch another Seafood Boil from Sup Crab? Watch here: (Massive $700 Seafood Boil • King Crab, Lobster, Crawfish, Shrimp, & Scallops • MUKBANG)

'IT'S JUST WATER WEIGHT' merch at my Merch Store..!!!

Subscribe to my NEW mukbang channel:

For Business Inquiries, please email: info@nikocadoavocado.com.

Support me on Patreon for some extra content to enjoy!
►►

For Business Inquiries, please email: info@nikocadoavocado.com.

My name is Nik and I go by Nikocado Avocado. My channel is where I like to express myself -- the good, the bad, the ugly, the pretty, and everything in-between. I love sharing my exciting life with you each day over a warm plate of food. I enjoy doing food challenges, recipes, cooking tutorials, and eating shows (called "Mukbang"). See you tomorrow!





• Snapchat: NikocadoAvocado

• Donate with Patreon:
• Donate with PayPal: NikocadoAvocado@gmail.com

nikocado,nikocado avocado,seafood,seafood boil,seafood boil mukbang,mukbang seafood boil,king crab seafood boil,king crab seafood boil mukbang,mukbang king crab seafood,king crab mukbang,mukbang king crab,whole king crab mukbang,mukbang whole king crab,giant king crab,giant king crab mukbang,mukbang giant king crab,seafood boil king crab,lobster mukbang,mukbang lobster,seafood boil lobster,lobster seafood boil,lobster seafood boil mukbang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments