Advertisement

Pioneer ( DJ Secrets ) Techno - The Accent Drift Technique (Example 7)

Pioneer ( DJ Secrets ) Techno  - The Accent Drift Technique  (Example 7) Hello Guys and Girls ,
this is 2 deck mix for demonstration purpose of my products Techno Percussion Loops Part A and Part B !

In this mix I use one of my techniques 'The Accent Drift Technique' with which I am changing the accent of the loop in real time !! And that give me a lot of variety different mix combinations with the actual song !!

This video is only for demonstration purpose !! I will share my technique in another video!! So stay tuned !!

The song I use is in 128 bit mp3 format , becous of the respect from the artist and his great song !!

Buy the song and support the artist :


The Loop I use :





Techno Percussion Loops Pack A:

Techno Percusiion Loops Pack B:



This video is not monetized!!
If You are the original songwriter and don't want your song to be in this video , sand me a simple message and I will take down the video !!

Have a nice day everyone and God Bless !!

Dorio Vanti

Hardware :
Pioneer DJM 850K:
Pioneer CDJ 350:
Pioneer CDJ 900 Nexus :
Pioneer RMX 1000 :
Sennheiser HD 25 :

advanced mixing,club music,dance,dj,dj demonstration,dj mix,dj secrets,dj techniques,dj tips,dj tricks,electronic music,experimental music,how to mix,industrial techno,learn to dj,mixing tips,music production,música moderna,new music,party people,pioneer cdj 350,pioneer cdj 900 nexus,pioneer dj,pioneer djm 850,pioneer rmx 1000,rave music,techno,techno music,techno percussions,the art of djing,undergound music,video music,клубна музика,

Post a Comment

0 Comments