Advertisement

Ice Cream Mukbang | True Crime Story Time!!

Ice Cream Mukbang | True Crime Story Time!! Hi friends! It's Friday and you know what that means! It's gonna be a true crime mukbang. Today I'm doing an ice cream mukbang while telling you the story of John and Lorena Bobbitt. Thanks for being here and enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#Mukbang
#storytime
#truecrime

True crime,true crime mukbang,mukbang,ice cream mukbang,asmr mukbang,asmr,dessert mukbang,story time,story time mukbang,relaxing mukbang,relaxing asmr,asmr eating,funny mukbang,funny story time,most popular asmr,most popular mukbang,popular videos,funny videos,eating videos,eating show,ice cream,trying different ice creams,trying for the first time,taste test,tasty,fit to be eaten,trying snacks,comparing brands,

Post a Comment

0 Comments