Advertisement

I am a Touchstone student and I scored the required bands in IELTS.

I am a Touchstone student and I scored the required bands in IELTS. I am Harnoor Kaur and I am glad that I chose Touchstone, Jagraon to prepare for the IELTS exam. After doing my IELTS preparation from Touchstone’s learning center in Jagraon, I took the exam on 22nd June 2019 and scored 7.5 bands. The entire staff here is very professional and dedicated. The flyers phase of Touchstone’s IELTS training is my favorite. The environment maintained here is conducive for learning and IELTS training at Touchstone is value for money.

#IELTS #Touchstone #IELTSBands #Testimonial #SuccessStory #English #StudyAbroad,#USA #UK #Canada #FlyHigh #Practice #Reading #Listening #Visa #Band #Writing #Speaking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments