Advertisement

Finding All My Expired Makeup | Why do I still have this stuff?🤢

Finding All My Expired Makeup | Why do I still have this stuff?🤢 Definitely learnt my lesson about buying makeup I won't use again!🤨 There was a lot more makeup that I threw out but this video would have been about 2 hours long if I kept ALL the clips!😂

Remember to not use expired makeup on your skin people! They have an expiration date for a reason😐🤔

Thank you for clicking on this video and I hope you enjoyed this video along with all the facial expressions so make sure you hit that subscribe button and join the family!⚡🎬

WATCH MORE▶️:

BULLET JOURNAL SPREAD:


WEEKEND VLOG:


CURRENT FAVOURITES:



ON THE BLOG📱:

THINGS TO DO BEFORE BED:


I TOOK A WEEK OFF.:


THINGS I DO TO LIFT MY MOOD:





Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to join the HinkyPinks family!

FOLLOW ME:

Instagram:
Twitter:
HinkyPinks Blog:
Pinterest:

expired makeup,finding all my expired makeup,throwing up old makeup,throwing out my makeup,expired makeup video,makeup organization,old makeup hacks,south african youtuber,brown girl youtuber,beauty youtuber,productivity youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments