Advertisement

ARIES. OH BOY DID I MISS OUT BIG TIME. OCT. 21-28, 2019.

ARIES. OH BOY DID I MISS OUT BIG TIME. OCT. 21-28, 2019.

Hey guys, make sure you subscribe to my son's channel. I know a few of you be like you need to show him more love. Speaking on things you know nothing of. So how about you show him the love you feel he misses. He's doing readings in his own creative way. Turn on the notification bell please. Hut the like button when he posts and comment some uplifting posts. My child has my spirit and a lot of his own. Watch him grow into a wonderful reader.

Teaching him to be fearless of his gifts. What I wish someone would have done for me when I said repeatedly I saw what I saw. But hey different time. Different lessons.

When youtube opens up his lives we may begin to do free readings for practice. We've done this before and my baby is awesome. But he does get tired and bored. So click in asap before he calls it quits.

Check out his most recent video posted on my page.

His channel is still in the works but go ahead and subscribe.

Love y'all.

2019.

Post a Comment

0 Comments