Advertisement

A CHILL IRELAND with Chris Hau & Lizzie Peirce

A CHILL IRELAND with Chris Hau & Lizzie Peirce A impromptu and laid back trip to Achill Island in County Mayo, Ireland to shoot photos, help film and generally hang out with internet friends Chris Hau and Lizzie Peirce IRL.

Following the Power Of Video event in Belfast I drove west to spend the day chilling' with Chris and Lizzie who were travelling around the West with Tourism Ireland.

I've been chatting with Chris and Lizzie over instagram for a couple of years. Chris was actually the first guest I had on my Instagram live show back in late 2017. So it was great to spend a bit of time with them for real, especially because a change of plans last minute meant we couldn't catch up in Toronto earlier this year.

They are two very talented people who make awesome content, run a successful business and have a great relationship with one another. Thanks for making some time for me guys.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Check out Chris and Lizzie's Channels if you haven't already:

Chris Hau:

Lizzie:
.
.
Music:


Wanna see more for me?
Follow me on Instagram for daily stories and photography
Check out my site: www.diltakesphotos.com

▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

Gear
Big Camera: Sony a7iii:
Vlog Camera: Sony a6300
Photo Camera:
Vlog Lens Lens: Sony
Photo Wide Lens:
Photo Long Lens:
Phone: iPhone 8+
Gorilla Pod: SLR Zoom
Mic: Rode Video Micro

belfast,photography,videography,chrishau,lizziepeirce,sonyshooters,epidemicsound,ireland,loveireland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments