Advertisement

Voice Coming Across Saying I'll Kill You

Voice Coming Across Saying I'll Kill You This was captured at the Marion private residence. The clients had claims of things being thrown at them and oppressing them along with a few other things. I was trying to get some answers of who they were, why they were there and why they were being aggressive to them and they wasn't come through clear enough. So I asked who they wanted to talk to and it replied, "You" so i told them they would have to speak clearly that I didn't understand jibberish and didn't speak baby talk and clear as day a voice comes across saying, "I'll kill you."

Hopkins,County,Paranormal,Society,Hopkins County Paranormal Society,Investigation,SB7,Spirit Box,SB7 Spirit Box,Ghost,Ghosts,Spirit,Spirits,Haunted,Haunting,Haunt,Real,Paranormal Investigation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments