Advertisement

Valmiki Movie Review and Rating | Valmiki Movie Public Talk | Valmiki Reivew & Rating | Mirror TV

Valmiki Movie Review and Rating | Valmiki Movie Public Talk | Valmiki Reivew & Rating | Mirror TV Valmiki Movie Review and Rating

From playing a silent guy in his debut film Mukunda, to the gangster Gaddhalakonda Ganesh in Valmiki, Varun Tej has come a long way in terms of he is perceived on screen. Over the years, he has built a lover boy image, thanks to the success of films like Fidaa and Tholiprema, and a brooding-and-intense youngster in Kanche and Antariksham; however, his role in Valmiki is on a different spectrum. Ask him how he has transformed himself over the years, Varun Tej says, “I think I have changed a lot over the years. Initially, I used to be very conscious about acting in front of hundreds of people on a film set, but now, I’m a lot more comfortable with it. I don’t think I have come to the opposite end of the journey yet, but every role I’ve played so far has helped me to show what I’m capable of doing. And when people watch Valmiki, I hope they walk away with the feeling that I can fit into any sort of character.”
Valmiki is the Telugu remake of Karthik Subbaraj’s acclaimed Tamil film, Jigarthanda, which focuses on an aspiring director who goes on to make a film on a gangster, and how the process changes both their lives. The film went on to achieve cult status and propelled Karthik Subbaraj’s career as one of the most exciting new voices in Tamil cinema. Bobby Simha, who played the gangster Assault Sethu, won a National award for his performance, and Siddharth won laurels for his lead character as an aspiring director. On the contrary, Harish Shankar has over the years built his reputation for making commercial films in Telugu with the likes of Gabbar Singh (remake of Dabangg), Mirapakay, and Duvvada Jagannadham. When the film was first announced, a director like him making the Telugu version of Jigarthanda was in itself a big surprise. Yet, Harish Shankar confesses that Jigarthanda is his kind of film. “When I first saw the original version, I was bowled over by how well Karthik Subbaraj had struck a right balance between heroism and comedy. And it’s something that I’ve always liked to do. I’ve always wanted to make content-rich films, but after my first film Shock didn’t do well at the box-office, I’ve largely stuck to making commercial films. After all these years, Valmiki has given me a chance to do something different,” Harish says.

Mirror Tv Exclusive Interviews

Lakshmi Parvathi Reveals Nandamuri Family Secrets

Kathi Mahesh Reacted on Lakshmi's NTR Movie Trailer

Tollywood Producer and Actor Tripuraneni Chittibabu Secrets Revealed NTR Family

Yatra Movie Director Mahi v Raghava Exclusive Interview


Watch 24/7 News Videos, Breaking News updates, special political analysis, current issues, celebrity latest updates, movie reviews and exclusive Interviews anytime anywhere.

Follow Us on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
Instagram :

valmiki,valimik movie,valmiki movie reivew and rating,valmiki reivew and rating,valmiki movie review,valmiki movie rating,valmiki review,valmiki rating,valmiki trailer,valmiki teaser,pooja hegde,harish shankar,valmiki public talk,varun tej valmiki,varun tej,valmiki telugu movie,valmiki movie public talk,varun tej valmiki public talk,varun tej new movie public talk,pooja hgde new movie,harish shankar movie,public talk,mirror tv,pooja hegde valmiki,

Post a Comment

0 Comments