Advertisement

UnBanned Monday! We Are Back On The Normal Account, Over 250 Subs!

UnBanned Monday! We Are Back On The Normal Account, Over 250 Subs! Welcome to the SQK family peeps, I trust that you guys will enjoy your stay we are full of banter,beef,laughs and awesome kills.

I play with my Viewers so if you guys would like to play with me sometime hit me up on the PSN ( PaPeRNiNjA103 )

We are growing at such a rapid rate , I can't Thank you guys enough for the support that you guys bring in here. We are currently passed 170 subscribers which I can't believe it's only been two months streaming and that's a massive encouragement for me, it takes a lot of time and energy to stream for you peeps and I hope that you all appreciate it.

Donations aren't expected by gracefully accepted by all means, To Donate hit that Donations/Support button in the Links Section.

Currently streaming B04s , Blackout mode.

Of course I would not be where I am without the help of fellow YouTube streamers so feel free to check some of these guys out in my links section.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4,PaPeRNiNjA103,Battleroyale,Blackout,bo4,cod,live gameplay,live streaming,Australian streamer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments