Advertisement

The Five Areas I Could Be More Frugal ( Number 5 is a Big No No)

The Five Areas I Could Be More Frugal ( Number 5 is a Big No No) If interested in making some extra money mystery shopping sign up here


Please email me at dawn.hunt@nimresearch.com

If you are not a New Image Shopper, please fill out an application here


and

shopper.primosolutionsllc.com

My Short videos will be about saving money, making money, personal growth, weight loss, health, cooking baking , and more. Most videos are 5 minutes or less.


8 to 10 short Videos a week

I sometimes change the schedule, depending what is happening at the time.

Monday: Morning video: Gotta Minute: Quick Tip or Best tips from subbies
Evening: Money Making Monday

Tuesday: Personal growth, positive thinking, update on goals, and Health related Topics

Wednesday: Cooking videos weight loss, , kitchen hacks, and grocery saving ideas

Thursday: Budgeting and misc

Friday Morning: Requested videos by subbies , Testing Hacks , chat time :Evening : Free and Frugal Friday

Saturday: Simple Organization, organizing your time, cleaning, etc

Sunday: Budgeting and MISC





Please email me at centsiblelivingwithmoneymom@gmail.com , dawn.hunt@nimresearch.com and anewdawn7@tx.rr.com

Thank you. I love you

frugal,money,budget.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments