Advertisement

THE CONOR PASS | Mountain Pass by Motorbike | A standard Motovlog on a Cool Road, Amazing Scenery

THE CONOR PASS | Mountain Pass by Motorbike | A standard Motovlog on a Cool Road, Amazing Scenery Myself and Kev also snuck a spin up and back the Conor Pass before we set up camp. It was pretty nice on the way up but we got destroyed by rain on the way back. Honestly I wasn't upset and you get amazing views when it rains up high in mountain passes. You can literally see the rain moving across the landscape(pictures included).

Massive thanks to everyone who has subscribed so far didn't think I'd ever hit 300+ subs :)

I hope you enjoy the video! I didn't get to do any walk around sections as it just got too wet and cold.

About me!
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

Bikes: Yamaha Fz6 S2 2007
Honda Super Magna Vf750c 1987

Gear: RST textile jacket, pants & boots
Hood Motorcycle Jeans
HJC FG-ST Helmet
Richa Gloves

Electronics: Cardo Packtalk Bold
Gopro Hero 7 Black
Rollei 625
Nikon D3500

Amazon Links for stuff I use(Apparently these will bring me riches)
Cardo Packtalk Bold:
RST Boots I use:
Gopro Hero 7 Black:
Rode Smartlav+ Mic:
The Helmet I'd recommend(a step up from mine, I'd get this one now) :
My Kriega Backpack:
My Garmin watch:
Ultimate addons phone case and mount:
Nikon D3500 I use for all my pictures:
Manfrotto Tripod I use:


Mental State: I don't own near enough bikes.

#wildatlanticway #mountainpass #motovlog
#yamaha #supportmvc

Ireland,FZ6,fz6 s2,yamaha,motovlog,vlog,motorbike,motorcycle,hjc,fg st,rst,gorillabiker,the gorilla biker,biker,irish,bikelife,thegorillabiker,gorilla,the gorillabiker,conor pass,dingle peninsula,wild atlantic way,riding motorcycles in the rain,mountain pass by motorcycle,narrow mountain road,driving the conor pass,the conor pass dingle,best irish roads,touring ireland by motorcycle,touring ireland by motorbike,dingle ireland travel,conor pass scenery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments