Advertisement

Super Tarts Haul | August 2019

Super Tarts Haul | August 2019 Shop Super Tarts here:


Join the Facebook Group here:



▪▪▪ LET'S STAY CONNECTED! ▪▪▪

Link to my beauty & home fragrance Instagram:



▪▪▪  WARMERS THAT I USE:  ▪▪▪

♡ 24W Glade hot plate (bathroom)
♡ 25W bulb warmer (multiple brands - rarely used)
♡ 20W Yankee hot plate (kitchen)
♡ 18W Candlewarmers hot plate (bedroom)
♡ 13W Yankee Scenterpiece (bedroom)

I only melt when I'm home, and I turn the warmers off at night (except for my Scenterpiece warmer that has a timer).

▪▪▪ CHECK OUT THESE FACEBOOK GROUPS BELOW IF YOU LIKE WAX/BBW THINGS! ▪▪▪

♡CandleDancer's Candle Corner (candles/retail wax only):


♡Scented Wax Melt Retail/Store Bought (retail wax only):


♡Wax Chat (uncensored):


♡Shrink That Stash  (motivation to use products up/empties):


▪▪▪ If you're looking for DESTASH groups on Facebook, just search "wax destash" and you'll find them. There's too many to list here. I'm in most of them. ▪▪▪

ALWAYS BUY THROUGH EBATES! You can sign up here:


Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me (unless otherwise stated) and all opinions are my own.

Super tarts,haul,wax,review,vendor,st,home fragrance,candle,super pan,preorder,fall,summer,bakery,best,worst,fruity,fresh,Halloween,scent,honest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments