Advertisement

Someone You Loved (Cover) By Lewis Capaldi

Someone You Loved (Cover) By Lewis Capaldi Hey Loves! ANOTHER COVER TODAY! I am slowly exposing myself hahaha! I can't wait for you guys to see the next video coming your way today! Stay tuned! Like, and comment on this video, and also subscribe to be a part of this lovey family!

Listen to “Silence is all I have now” song on Spotify:

Listen to “Silence is all I have now” song on Apple Music:


FIND ME:
---------------
SECOND CHANNEL:
---------------------------------
INSTAGRAM: Lynnea.m
--------------------------------------
SNAPCHAT: lem82199
-------------------------------------
TWITTER: LynneaMoorer
----------------------------------------

Instrumental provided by:

singing,singing cover,lynnea m,lynnea moorer,lynnea m cover,lewis capaldi,lewis capaldi cover,lewis capaldi cover by lynnea m,someone you loved,someone you loved cover,someone you loved cover by lynnea m,

Post a Comment

0 Comments