Advertisement

Small engine search and dealing with bullies! My time at portia part 55

Small engine search and dealing with bullies! My time at portia part 55 Welcome back to My time at portia. Today we look around the collapsed ruins in search of a small engine. Gathering resources we build more things we may need. Pinky also leads us to some bullies. Will we be okay?

*~Special thanks Patreons!~*
Sans-Sational Fan:
Pun-inator
*~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~*

Wanna be a patreon and get fun perks. Join patreon here for as little as one dollar a month:

We now have a merch shop you should check it out if you are interested here:

Thanks for watching this video! If you enjoy watching someone have blind reactions to video games hit the subscribe button down below. Also leave a comment as I reply back to every comment I get.

Hope you have a good day!

Check out my logo and channel art makers channel here:

#pegasusangelsgameplay #steamindiegames

My time at portia gameplay,My time at portia walkthrough,female gamer,My time at portia lets play,My time at portia full release,My time at portia,My time at portia game,Pegasusangel's gameplay,PegasusYT,lets play my time at portia,my time at portia playthrough,My time at portia gameplay with commentary,My time at portia gameplay PC,My time at Portia gameplay steam,My time at portia gameplay sparring,crafting,open world,My time at portia part 55,

Post a Comment

0 Comments