Advertisement

Planespotting A350 vs 787 | 29x Impressive Close-Up Touchdown & Take-Off

Planespotting A350 vs 787 | 29x Impressive Close-Up Touchdown & Take-Off I hope you enjoy this video with close-up comparison of the best Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 Take-off and touchdown.
It's a compilation of my best recordings on all airports during the last year.

Please let me know in the comment: What's your favorite?

----------------

Camera Sony RX10 IV:

- Lieblings Flugzeug / favourite plane: Airbus: A340-600
- Lieblings Fluggesellschaft / favourite airline: Lufthansa + Air Namibia
- Lieblings Flughafen / favourite airport: Frankfurt Airport


In Cooperation with:









------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen ich würde mich sehr über ein Like und Abo freuen! / I hope you like it and I would be very happy about a like and subscription!

Take-Off

Post a Comment

0 Comments