Advertisement

MOVING TO UNI VLOG!!! helping my brother move into university 2019

MOVING TO UNI VLOG!!! helping my brother move into university 2019 Helping my brother move into university for his first year at Bournemouth Uni!! This made me SO jealous that I'm no longer a fresher, and made me want to re-live it all again. So, join me in living vicariously through my younger brother as we move his things into his new room, go for the all-important food shop, and explore Bournemouth.

Adam’s Instagram:

MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
SPOTIFY:
BLOG: (The Jack Experience)
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: jack_edwardss

Subscriber count at time of upload: 153,263

Thanks very much for watching, don't forget to subscribe, and give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed!!!

moving to uni,moving to university,moving in,vlog,moving to uni vlog,university vlogs,uni vlog,2019,freshers 2019,moving to university vlog,bournemouth uni,bournemouth university,brother,moving video,moving vlog,student vlogger,freshers week,bournemouth,uni,university,moving into student house,room tour,accommodation,dorchester house,jack edwards,lydia violeta,unjaded jade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments