Advertisement

Modest Mouse - World At Large

Modest Mouse - World At Large As always, please feel free to check out my Patreon! There's a few tabs on there, and any help I can get with paying the bills is much appreciated.



Also, please head over and give us a like on Facebook! It helps us book more shows.




Just messing around with the new recording equipment a bit. I accidentally did this thing on the guitar part of the video where the camera slowly pans downward, but I figured out what happened and fixed it on the Omnichord part. That being said, it took like an hour for the guitar/vocals part of the video to save and for some reason I can't combine three videos with my editing software so I just have to combine two, export, then add the third one. Dully noted!

music,modest,mouse,isaac,brock,acoustic,omnichord,gay,bad,lame,solo,recording,guitar,singing,trash,poop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments