Advertisement

let's catch up on life: what happened with joe, why i'm not drinking, class schedule

let's catch up on life: what happened with joe, why i'm not drinking, class schedule hello people! after the first week of my senior year of college, i sat down to do a life update video with you guys. we talk about what happened with joe, our class schedule, why i'm not drinking currently, how i met my boyfriend and more.
Don't miss out! Subscribe!
LISTEN TO MY PODCAST:

---------------------------------

IG:
Podcast:
Secret FB Page:
Twitter:

For business and promotional inquiries:
kenzieelizabethbusiness@gmail.com

---------------------------------

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. This is not a sponsored video.

Hi everyone! I’m Kenzie, a 22-year-old lifestyle vlogger and college student in LA! Here you’ll find college week in my life vlogs, day in my life vlogs, fitness videos, what I eat in a day’s, routines, productivity/organization tips, try-on hauls, GRWMs, and more! I hope you leave my channel feeling motivated & empowered to live your best life possible! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss out on any new videos! ILYSM!

LIFE UPDATE: what happened with joe,class schedule,why I'm not drinking,college drinking advice,senior year of college advice,college advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments