Advertisement

Less is More in Watercolor

Less is More in Watercolor What do golfers and watercolorists have in common? The fewer strokes, the better the outcome! In this video I will present some techniques to help you leave some things unsaid in your paintings, so they will have a sense of mystery. I will show that less is more when it comes to watercolor.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below. If you enjoyed this video and would like to see more please subscribe to my channel and give this video a thumbs up. Thanks for watching!

If you found this tutorial helpful please consider making a donation on my website so that I can keep these tutorials free for everyone.

My instructional watercolor book "Putting People in Your Paintings" is available at:

Winsor & Newton 140 lbs. Cold Press paper:

Cheap Joe's Original Watercolor Palette (similar to mine) -

Prints available in my Etsy shop at:

Original watercolors available online at: and at Relics Gallery in Salt Lake City, UT

Follow me on Instagram @laurelhartwork and on Facebook at Laurel Hart Fine Art

For business inquiries contact Laurel Hart at laurelhartwork@gmail.com

Royalty Free Music: Eye of the Beholder by Alexis Messier purchased at

Laurel Hart,Laurel Hart Tutorial,How to paint watercolor with Laurel Hart,Laurel Hart watercolor,Art Lesson,Watercolor Lesson,Watercolor Tutorial,Watercolor How To,Less is More in Watercolor,Watercolor Demo,Art,Watercolor,Lesson,Tutorial,How To,Paint,Painting,Artwork,Artwork Lesson,How to Paint,Free Watercolor Lesson,Painting Course,Painting Class,Art Class,Paintbrush,Power of Suggestion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments