Advertisement

I TESTED Claire's M&M's - Bon Appétit Gourmet Makes Review

I TESTED Claire's M&M's - Bon Appétit Gourmet Makes Review Become A Patron!-

Bon Appétit's Video-

The Tempered Chocolate Recipe I followed-

Outro Song (Davids Kitchen) -

Everything Used in This Video-
Salad Spinner-
Food Safe Molding Clay-

All My Equipment!
Main Camera-
2nd Camera-
Wide Angle Lens-
Prime Lens (food)-
Tripod-
Lights-
Iphone Case w/ Stand-


SEND ME STUFF!

David Seymour
P.o. Box 98
Mohegan Lake, NY 10547

I post every week, so make sure to subscribe to catch every video!

All of my social media links-

Twitch-
Twitter-
Instagram-

m&m,m&m's,claire,bon,appetit,appétit,gourmet,makes,gormet,test,tested,review,david,seymour,seymore,seymor,threadbanger,thread,banger,diy,do it yourself,cook,cooking,bake,baking,how to,make,candy,homemade,home,made,food,foodie,candies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments