Advertisement

How To Make 93-02 Trans Am “Retro Style” Tail Lights

How To Make 93-02 Trans Am “Retro Style” Tail Lights I know a lot of people already know how to make them! But figured I’d make this video for the people that didn't know! I will probably also do a video on how to make the halo tail lights for Trans Am just have to make sure my friend Is ok with me showing you all!

You need 93-96 V6 tail lights for this to work! Tape and some spray paint!

Follow me on Instagram @TheCamaroMan_96

#TailLights #TransAm #HowToVideo

custom tail lights,trans am,fbody build,firebird tail lights,firehawk,firebird,tail lights,retro tail lights,how to make your own tail lights,painting tail lights,goodcontentgang,lt1 trans am,lt1 firebird,4th gen fbody,smokey and the bandit,led tail lights,trans am ws6,trans am 2018,trans am racing,trans am 98,firehawk trans am,custom tail lights diy,custom tail light build,custom tail light lens,4th gen camaro,camaro,z28,ws6,ls fest,ls1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments