Advertisement

Figuring Out What THIS Is & Getting Into A New Habit! (Vlog #57)

Figuring Out What THIS Is & Getting Into A New Habit! (Vlog #57) Just trying to figure out what these videos are & get into a habit of doing them, which is very hard. I make funny noises, do a Shaggy impression, talk about David Dobrik & the new age of TV, and I talk about when I first started making videos like this, people said I was the boy version of Jenna Marbles.

These aren't always straight comedy or soemtimes funny at all, but I'm trying to figure it out & really trying to do them everyday.

Your support is MUCH appreicated. Thanks so much!

#vlog #daviddobrik #jennamarbles #comedy #talkshow #standupcomedy

Here's the link to the video I was referencing:

Subscribe to my Channel!

dankathman.com

Find my short short sketches on Tik Tok : @DanKathman

IG: @DanKathman

FB: facebook.com/DanKathman

Snap: @DanKathman

Twitter: @DanKathman

My Biz FB: Facebook.com/realestatewithcameras

vlogs,vlog,vlogger,david dobrik,jenna marbles,comedy,talk show,new age,new type of tv,stand up comedy,ellen,jimmy fallon,trevor noah,habit,new habit,who's line is it anyway,funny,dan kathman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments