Advertisement

End of summer AFFORDABLE glo-up at home - Transformation | Amy Menzies

End of summer AFFORDABLE glo-up at home - Transformation | Amy Menzies Click here to get 20% off your custom formula from Function of Beauty. Available in the US, GB, EU, CA, AUS, NZ & SG only. Function of Beauty makes unique personalized hair care that is vegan and cruelty-free.


the nails i used -

lamp -

gel polishes -

face mask -

face razor -

my links -
My Snapchat; amy_menziess
My Twitter; amy_menziess ( yes with 2 s')
My Instagram ; amy_menzies
My Spotify- amy_menziess

FAQ- Where are you from ? West Yorkshire , UK
How old are you ? 18
When is your birthday ? 17th February
What do you film with ? Canon 200d and canon eos m100
What do you edit on ? Final Cut Pro

end of summer glo-up,and of summer glow up transformation,0-100 glo up transformation,glow up transformation,0-100 glo up nails hair makeup lashes tan,24 hr glo up,back to school glo up,back to shool transformation,glow up with me,end of hot girl summer glow up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments