Advertisement

CurlyyRed: Everyone Always Tells Me I Look Better In Person Than I Do On Instagram

CurlyyRed: Everyone Always Tells Me I Look Better In Person Than I Do On Instagram Chestertown, MD born/Broward County, FL residing exotic dancer/rapper, CurlyyRed, sits down with DJ Smallz and explains the deal with her Instagram pictures.

Have you seen CR off the gram? Sound off by posting a comment below.

SUBSCRIBE to our channel now to see more:

OTHER INTERVIEW CLIPS FROM CURLYYRED:


WATCH OUR PLAYLISTS:


ABOUT US:
Exclusive Interviews Daily Through @DJsmallz Eyes

FOLLOW US:
snapchat = djsmallzeyes




CONTACT US:
For Business or Bookings:

curlyyred,curlyyred interview,curlyyred video,dj smallz,dj smalls,southern smoke,dj smallz eyes,dj smalls eyes,interview,video,social media,pictures,selfie,instagram,angles,lighting,snap,filters,CurlyyRed: Everyone Always Tells Me I Look Better In Person Than I Do On Instagram,

Post a Comment

0 Comments