Advertisement

Clothing Haul and Try On (Clothing Rack, SM Department Store and The 99 Store) | Philippines

Clothing Haul and Try On (Clothing Rack, SM Department Store and The 99 Store) | Philippines Hey guys! Back at it again with a brand new video! Today I'll be doing a clothing haul and I'll be trying them on as well! Been enjoying buying some clothes so I decided to show you guys what I bought!

#clothinghaul #clothingrack #clothingrackbykm #the99store #smdepartmentstore

SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:
Twitter: eiramae_
Insta: eira.mae
Facebook:

Email: eiramaesantos@gmail.com

Music used:
Blue Skies - Silent Partner

Hey! I'm Erika a Filipina who is obsessed with coffee and makeup! Here to serve you beauty related videos and some lifestyle videos. I try to upload videos every week, mostly every Wednesday. Please do join our fam by clicking the subscribe button and also hit that notification bell for you to not miss out on my future uploads.

clothing haul,clothing haul ph,clothing haul philippines,clothing rack by km,clothing rack,clothing rack philippines,clothing rack ph,the 99 store,the 99 store ph,the 99 store philippines,sm department store,sm haul,sm dept store,sm dept store haul,try on,clothess try on,haul try on,affordable clothes ph,murang damit,murang damit ph,affordable clothes philippines',

Post a Comment

0 Comments