Advertisement

Choosing the right camera - Sony A7Riii vs Canon EOSR vs Canon 5DMark4 vs Sony A7iii

Choosing the right camera -  Sony A7Riii vs Canon EOSR vs Canon 5DMark4 vs Sony A7iii This is my experience of selecting a camera for the next few years. Everyone’s requirement is different and thats the reason we have so many cameras.

Canon 5D Mark4, Canon EOS R, Sony A7iii, Sony A7Riii were my options and I had to make a selection.

How to make a decision?
Your requirement + available options + budget.

What’s important:
FEATURES VS IMAGE QUALITY:

My standard wedding Kit:

Follow me
►YouTube:
►Facebook:
►Instagram:
►Twitter:
►Flickr:


Music
www.bensound.com

I have hardly used Nikon Cameras for videos and I am unable to suggest from that brand until I test one..!
Good cameras for making videos that I like:
Canon M50 (with kit lens):
Canon 200D (with kit lens):
Canon 77D (with kit lens):
Sony 6400 (with kit lens):
Sony A73 (body only):

#Sony A7iii #CanonEOSR #CanonvsSony

canon vs sony,canon eos r,sony a7iii,canon 5d mark iv,sony a7r iii,sony a7r4,sony a7riv,Sony vs Canon,sony a7iii vs a7riii hindi,canon eos r vs sony a7 iii,sony a7r3 vs a7r4,sony a73 video test,sony a73 vs a7r3,a7r4 sony,Canon 5D mark iv,canon 5d mark 4 vs eos r,canon eos r vs sony a7riii,sony mirrorless camera,canon mirrorless camera 2019 hindi,canon eos r review,canon 5d mark 4 review,canon eos r price in india 2019,sony a7r3 price in india,

Post a Comment

0 Comments