Advertisement

Can’t Braid? EASY Protective Hairstyle for NATURAL HAIR | Step by Step Braid Tutorial | HerGivenHair

Can’t Braid? EASY Protective Hairstyle for NATURAL HAIR | Step by Step Braid Tutorial | HerGivenHair ↓ OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓
★Hey yall! Today I’m showing you how to do an EASY protective style for lazy naturals who kind of know how to French braid using HerGivenHair! This can add to your natural hairstyles for 4a, 4b and 4c natural hair and more! Let me know if you will give it a try! Thumbs up and subscribe please!★

→Thanks to HERGIVENHAIR for bringing you today’s video!

Get these clip-ins HERE:
Unit: Glam Full Head Set Kinky Blow Out Clip in-HKBC01
One bundle for a full head installation
Hair Length: 20 inches
Color: Ombre

HerGivenHair Contact Info:
Instagram:
Facebook:

★Visit my website and take my FREE 8-Day SUPERNATURAL Video Course here:
★Shop my Amazon Store (Shop in my store and I earn commission):
★Get the Yae Blender bottle that charges your phone HERE, along with protein and juices:
★Filming and Co-production by: Trinity Media Solutions-jgbowie86@me.com

★Check out my podcast on all of these outlets:
→iTunes:
→Anchor:
→Google Podcast:
→Spotify:
→Breaker:
→Pocket Cast:
→Radio Public:
→Stitcher:
→Overcast:
→Podbean:

→SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL |
→See my trip to Dollar Tree for Body Care:
→See my everyday skin regimen here:
→See my feminine hygiene video:
→See my body care routine:
→See how I lighten dark under arms:
→See how I handle boils on my legs and underarms:
→See my video on what I ate to lose 100 pounds:
→See my video with the easy avocado smoothie:
→Meal prep for beginners:
→See my last meal prep video (college students):
→Healthy dessert prep:
→What I eat in a day:
→How I grocery shop:
→See my Vegan meal prep:
→See another body care video:
→See what I do in a day:
→See my detox drinks 1:
→See my detox drinks 2:
→Read more about the clinic I started:
→Check out my publication on starting the clinic:
→Check out my publication on natural hair:


★ HERGIVENHAIR Video 1:
★ HERGIVENHAIR Video 2:
★ HERGIVENHAIR Video 3:
★ HERGIVENHAIR Video 4:
★ HERGIVENHAIR Video 5:
★Items Mentioned & Used (Often used for this hair)
→Lotta Body Hair Milk:
→Lotta Body Edge Control:
→HAIRiette OIL BLEND:
→Silk Scarf:
→Flexi-rods set:
→Bonnet Hair dryer:
→Satin Pillow Case:
→Satin Scarf:
→Silk-Lined cap (Original Site):
→Silk-Lined cap:
→Silk Bonnet:
→Butterfly hair clips:
→Rat Tail Comb:

★Tech Items:
→Camera-Cannon 80D:
→Lens (for some of this video) Sigma 18-35mm:
→Lens 2:

★Visit me on my Blog: beautifulbrwnbabydol.com

***For Press/product reviews, bookings, and appearances contact BeautifulBrwnBabyDol@gmail.com or call me at (405)293-3085 (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY)***

★JOIN ME★:
Instagram: BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Facebook:
@BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Twitter:
@ButflBrwnBbyDol

Snap Chat:
@BeautifulBrwnBabyDol

Channel Designed by Tiffany:


Music by: Epidemic Sound
Song: So Fresh
Composer: Cospe

BeautifulBrwnBabyDol,Natural Hair,Hergivenhair,her given hair,protective style,protective hairstyles,long hair,easy,protective styles for natural hair,natural hair styles,natural hair care,braids,natural hair journey,4c natural hair,4a natural hair,4b,ombre hair,twist out,flexi rods,kinky hair extensions,curly hair extensions,natural hairstyles,4c hair,curly hair,how to,hairstyles,hairstyle,natural hairstyles for black women,braid ponytail,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments