Advertisement

✅ Britain’s Got Talent viewers livid as Jai McDowall misses out on final

✅  Britain’s Got Talent viewers livid as Jai McDowall misses out on final 💖 Please Visit:
💖 Please Subscribe:
✍  Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions viewers were left seething after Jai McDowall missed out on a spot in the final.  The 33-year-old singer returned to the Britain’s Got Talent stage after winning the fifth season back in 2011, performing a stunning rendition of I’ll Never Love Again.  It was a performance which saw judge Simon Cowell forced to confront the star after he previously stated he was ‘disappointed’ Jai won the competition.  Speaking to Jai, Simon said: ‘So, 2011. I remember my issue at the time was I was struggling to find out where you fit into the market.    ‘The fact that I never gave you support during or after the show and you have the guts to come back and prove a point to me: you’ve grown in stature and in confidence and that was an amazing performance.  ‘I owe you an apology for not giving you the support you needed at the time but I also respect the fact you’ve come back and made me look like an idiot and you look fantastic. I could not be more thrilled so her ...
💖

final

Post a Comment

0 Comments