Advertisement

°•Be perfect•° ♡subliminal♡《+ BEAUTY COMBO》(extremely powerful)

°•Be perfect•° ♡subliminal♡《+ BEAUTY COMBO》(extremely powerful) THERE ARE SO MANY AFFIRMATIONS TO LIST IN THE DESCRIPTION SO PLEASE GO TO THE PINNED COMMENT FOR AFFIRMATIONS. 💚💜💚💜

this subliminal is extremely exaggerated! 🤗

❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Q and A:

1: Why is this subliminal longer than your other subliminals?
This subliminal is longer than my other subliminals because it would been around 1 minute but I had to add the booster and I had to copy the subliminal 3 times so it can be extremely powerful. (It is sped up)😎😎😎


2: This subliminal is not working! What do I do?
This subliminal is powerful but not forced. Forced subliminals are not always that safe, but that is probably not the reason. If your mind is stubborn you will have to use a booster! Maybe your not believing or not drinking water. Keep trying and if I still does not work tell me. (But it should work) 🙂🙂🙂

3: How Long does it take to get FULL results?
4-14 days but some people might get results in less or more it depends.🍔🍔🍔

4: How many times should I listen a day?
Lol I know its says 3- 5 times but you could listen 3-8 times + overnight. You don't always have to listen overnight, listening once overnight is fine. Remember that you should only listen 3 times then take a 15 minute - 2 hours break then repeat. This is strong. 😘😘😘

5: How do I ask you for a request?
Its simple honey! Just ask me in the comments for free!
💙I ACCEPT FREE REQUEST💙

6: when will you upload a new subliminal?
I will upload a new subliminal once a week or once every 2 weeks.
Maybe one week I will post a subliminal then after 2 weeks I will post another, then after 1 week I will post yet another lol. Maybe... 🤣🤣🤣

😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛😜😝😛

TIPS:
• Drink water before, during, and after listening to the subliminal ❤

• Pretend your already "perfect" and pretend you already have your desired results.🧡

• Don't look in the mirror on the 1st day. 💛

• Even though this subliminal includes a booster you can use this one for results in days! °°•• 💚

• Listen at least 2 days in a row then you can skip days 💙

• Listen at least twice overnight 💜

Music and Edits from YouCut and InShot ~ app links ~


✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

GOOD LUCK!

And remember... Pie is better than cake! 🥧 (Joke)

Love,

Pie

powerful)

Post a Comment

0 Comments