Advertisement

Announcement For My Subscribers Regarding Necessary Changes Taking Place In the Near Future.

Announcement For My Subscribers Regarding Necessary Changes Taking Place In the Near Future. Note: thank you for your love and your support, I love you all. Thank you for allowing me to read for you guys. However moving forward these changes that I'm going to be making to the channel is necessary for my highest good moving forward. I hope you all understand, thank you and sending you guys lots of love.

~Again these changes will start February 2020 thanks, General Weekly Pick a Card readings & Sometimes I May May Do Weekly Collective Messages.



Thanks for watching 😇☀️

Interested in a Personal reading? You can reach me at ~ Aphrodiety302@Gmail.com.....

For Quick Questions, You Can reach me on Instantgo.



Donations :

You Can Book an Appt For Personal reading By Clicking Link Below. If you have any issues Booking due to Location Just Email me Aphrodiety302@Gmail.Com


Future.

Post a Comment

0 Comments