Advertisement

188. Hitting another narrowboat on my way up the Trent & Mersey canal

188. Hitting another narrowboat on my way up the Trent & Mersey canal The end of August meant the resumption of my travels on the canals so I set off again from where I left off in Vlog 184 - Fradley Junction - and went up the Trent and Mersey canal towards Handsacre, in the process managing to look like an utter incompetent as I bashed into another, stationary, boat at a lock queue. Woe is me :-(

Buy your enamel pins from Anna & Kath at


Start location:
End location:

Got a question? Read this!


Filming gear I use:


Fancy a Cruising The Cut mug or t-shirt? Click here:


Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Web:
Patreon:
One-off donation:

Buying anything via this Amazon link gets me a commission to help me keep the videos coming. Thank you!

narrowboat,canal boat,barge,barging,narrow,canal,boat,the cut,widebeam,liveaboard,continuous cruising,continuous,cruiser,RV,motorhome,campervan,sailing,tiny house,houseboat,house boat,vlog,Trent & Mersey,Handsacre,Fradley,collision,bump,crash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments