Advertisement

Wilfred and Olbert's Epic Prehistoric Adventure Children's Book Flick Through

Wilfred and Olbert's Epic Prehistoric Adventure Children's Book Flick Through Get the book here -

Wilfred & Olbert's Epic Prehistoric Adventure

**************************************************************

This huge book is great fun for young lovers of all things prehistoric.

It's an interactive book, with things to spot and find, but it's not really a storybook... Well, partly it is, and partly it's like a comic book. To be honest I found this a bit frustrating to try and read to my children (it seems I'm not a natural at reading the flow of a comic book!).

Children who can read on their own will find this book great fun.

**************************************************************

Check out all of my carefully curated children's book lists on my Amazon Storefront here -

***********************************************************

L E T ' S G E T S O C I A L!

Follow me here :

Instagram -
Twitter -

*************************************************************

Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Books,Childrens Books,Childrens Book,Kids Books,Books for Children,Books for Kids,Kids book reviews,Childrens book reviews,Book reviews,book reviewer,Picture books,Picture book review,Wilfred and Olberts Epic Prehistoric Adventure,Prehistoric books for kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments