Advertisement

Why I BOO certain Mario Maker levels

Why I BOO certain Mario Maker levels My response to some of the feedback I've been receiving recently. What I cover in the video:
1) LIKE vs BOO
- History of feedback on levels in Mario Maker 1 circa 2015
- What I like
- What I dislike
- Separating subjective takes vs objective reality
- Understanding my tastes vs what is a poor level

2) What's changing going forward
- no longer BOO'ing request levels

3) Correcting course!
- find good levels
- open to ideas of where to find them
- probably start Super Expert soon

---
BONUS = my level creation feedback
- Too easy
- Unintuitive
- Red coin goals suck

Future levels will have commentary to guide thru what my vision is to help better bridge the player vs the watcher

Ultimately, need to decide whether my levels prioritize the player or the watcher. Can't win both.

►Watch live at
►Follow me on Twitter:
►Check out my Instagram:

End card song:

#mariomaker #mariomaker2 #supermariomaker2 #SMM2

yoshi,yoshi's,island,speedrun,speed,fast,tri,hex,trihex,Yoshis,level,time,attack,super,mario,world,tri-hex,demos,tas,smw,smw2+2,smw2,golden,hack,play,kamek's,revenge,kamek,instructions,home video,musical instruments,howto,classic video game,video game,handheld console,anime music,mario bros,games,playthrough,arts,Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (Video Game),Super Mario World (Video Game),twitch,agdq,sgdq,

Post a Comment

0 Comments