Advertisement

Why do FC Barcelona and AC Milan have an England flag in their logo? | Oh My Goal

Why do FC Barcelona and AC Milan have an England flag in their logo? | Oh My Goal There are logos we’ve seen so many times, we hardly notice them anymore. We see them so often that they just remind us of a team, a goal, a memory, or a trophy. But each logo has its own part of mystery, its own secrets, its own story.
For instance, do you know why the English flag features on the badges of both AC Milan and FC Barcelona? Is it the same cross? You asked us for this video, so here it is!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,barca,barcelona,fc barcelona,milan ac,ac milan,messi,leo messi,lionel messi,cross,badge,logo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments