Advertisement

Simple Daily Feel Good Movement And Mobility Routine For Upper and Lower Back

Simple Daily Feel Good Movement And Mobility Routine For Upper and Lower Back

This is one of the sequences I like doing in the morning after I wake up to get my joints moving and feeling great and it also gets my mind woke up and ready to go for the day.

I challenge you to do this for 30 days straight every morning and let me know how much your movement improves and how much better your day is because of a powerful start, foundation to your morning.

luka hocevar,vigor ground,gym,fitness,athlete,workout,movement,group training,coach,fitness coach,personal trainer,personal training,seattle,renton,renton gym,seattle gym,renton personal trainer,mobility,morning mobility,spine health,hip mobility,low back pain,low back health,prehab,movement habit,strength coach,thoracic mobility,spinal deload,

Post a Comment

0 Comments