Advertisement

PZ9 is NOT The Best Fighter?! New Ninja Battle Royale To Defeat Project Zorgo!

PZ9 is NOT The Best Fighter?! New Ninja Battle Royale To Defeat Project Zorgo! PZ9 is NOT The Best Fighter?! New Ninja Battle Royale To Defeat Project Zorgo!

PZ9 claims to be the best fighter from Project Zorgo after having a lot of epic ninja battle royale's against Chad Wild Clay, Vy Qwaint, Daniel and Regina, but in today's video we discovered a new ninja when he has an epic ninja battle against a Project Zorgo hacker! Who is this new ninja? Where did he come from? Why does he battle a Project Zorgo hacker? And could this be the ninja to finally defeat PZ9 and force him to reveal his face?

PZ9 has his very own YouTube channel called PZ9 THE BEST FIGHTER!
His channel Description says this:
"I am PZ9 The Best Fighter. I used to be a Project Zorgo member but after they abandoned me in the spirit tunnels I realized there are only three hackers I can trust; Me, Myself, and I!
I'm going to take control of YouTube and make myself the boss! Hahahah! Yeah, the Spy Ninjas Chad Wild Clay, Vy Qwaint, Daniel PZ1 & Regina PZ4 are trying to stop me but I have some tricks up my sleeve."

So it seems PZ9 thinks he is the best fighter, but we all know Chad could defeat PZ9 in a ninja battle royale anytime!

⭐⭐⭐ NEW MEGA SQUAD MERCH! ⭐⭐⭐


⭐⭐⭐CWC DECODER Wheel -

💠💠Project Zorgo and The Destiny Stones Playlist💠💠


Project Zorgo Prank Calls


Check out JellyBeanTV!


Check out PZ9's new channel (PZ9 THE BEST FIGHTER) here:


Check out Chad Wild Clay's latest video here -
CWC vs HACKER PZ9 in Pancake Art Challenge Battle Royale - Whatever You Draw I'll Buy It in 24 Hours


Here's Vy Qwaint's latest video:
LAST TO SINK WINS $10,000 CHALLENGE (DIY BOAT vs Hacker PZ9 Reveals Safe House to Project Zorgo)


Thank you for watching our PG entertainment family friendly comedy videos for kids in 2019!

#PZ9 #ProjectZorgo #MegaSquad

chad wild clay,vy qwaint,pz9,pz9 the best fighter,pz9 channel,pz9 videos,new pz9 videos,new pz9 channel,pz9 youtube channel,pz9 best fighter,pz9 the best fighter channel,pz9 best fighter channel,pz9 new channel,cwc,chad and vy,project zorgo pz9,project zorgo pz9 channel,project zorgo news,pz9 face reveal,pz9 is justin,is pz9 justin,is justin pz9,mega sqaud,meg and mo show,meg and mo project zorgo,pz news update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments