Advertisement

How Sending Out Thank You Cards Earned Me an Additional $5,200 a Month

How Sending Out Thank You Cards Earned Me an Additional $5,200 a Month Subscribe for more skills, goals, and business content:

We live in a time where unless we're constantly improving and testing theories in our businesses we are likely to get left behind. In my most recent experiment I test if sending thank you cards to previous clients has a positive effect on referrals from this group.

Bio: My name is Max Maher and I am a lifelong learner and businessman. I document myself leaning new skills, tackling challenges, and give business advice. If there is a skill or challenge you would like to see me attempt feel free to comment below or reach me on Instagram:

Camera I Use:
Lighting I Use:
Shotgun Mic I Use:
Lavalier Lapel Mic I Use:
Camera Bag I Use:

Music Credits:
Bensound.com

giving gifts increase sales,good gifts to increase sales,how to increase sales,increase sales for moving company,how to increase profits,how should I market my business,moving company marketing,500 connections,earn more money with my business,seth godin,seth godin marketing,sales training,sales tips,does sending thank you cards increase sales,how to get more referrals in business,how to get more referrals,small business referrals,max maher,

Post a Comment

0 Comments