Advertisement

Had a real fight while doing QnA| had to shut down HayyRam04

Had a real fight while doing QnA| had to shut down HayyRam04 #HayyRam
episode 5
Why relationships are not working these days. Hayyram 04 QnA vdo. hope you like this. we were as candid as possible and shared what we feel.

Vlogging Gear
Regular Camera
lens for vlogging
buy this for cinematic shots
if still have money
Small Camera
Action Camera .
Flying Camera .
Mic
cinematic shots with
tripod for camera


My Instagram
Twitter
Ritu's Instagram:

Music by-

If you are into fitness and gymming follow my other channel also

I live in New Delhi and love making vlogs, short movies editing. I also love fitness (Subscribe to my other channel )
I graduated from IIT Kharagpur and currently work as a captain with a domestic carrier.

vlogs,vlog,indian,vlogger,flying,beast,flyingbeast,tech,review,gaurav,ritu,hayyram,gaurav taneja,ritu rathee,rasbhari,relationship advice,cheating husband,caught cheating,qna video,flying beast,indian culture,wife cheating,marriage help,cheating partner,five nights at freddys,train 18,

Post a Comment

0 Comments