Advertisement

ADLEYS FAVORITE PARK!! Pirate Ship and Sea Monster and the Floor is Lava pretend play!

ADLEYS FAVORITE PARK!! Pirate Ship and Sea Monster and the Floor is Lava pretend play! THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE PARK!!

LET'S BE FRIENDS --

HEY EVERYBODY!! My family and I go to the best new park ever!! There are so many cool things about this place!! There is a double swing that my dad and I got to go on!! I also got to right on the normal swing and my dad did an underdog!! I love going fast and high!! THere is also a castle in this new play place!! You can go up there and look through the spy glass and look out for sea monsters!! Under the playground there is a fast car that we can drive to the PIRATE SHIP!! At the pirate ship we found gold and a new pet seal!! The seal's name is cutie pie and he loves swimming!! Check out all the fun! I can't wait to go back!!

my last video - COPS vs ROBBERS - THE FLOOR IS LAVA CHALLENGE and PRISON ESCAPE at the Park! (new game with dad)


my dad's last video - ADLEY LEARNS TO ROLLER SKATE!! Daddy Daughter date at an ultimate indoor playground!


Bye vlog
*pshhhhh*

adley,shonduras,a for adley,pretend play,park review,adley reviews,adley beach reviews,adley family beach,best day ever,family fun,familyfun,fun family,lava monster,lava game,family game,game,cops and robbers,routine,beach routine,breakfast routine,first time,niko,baby brother,hawaii,school,morning,sea monster,pond monster,stephen sharer,baby niko,

Post a Comment

0 Comments