Advertisement

ADIDAS BOOST SNEAKER SHOPPING GUIDE (ULTRA BOOST, PULSE BOOST HD, ETC)

ADIDAS BOOST SNEAKER SHOPPING GUIDE (ULTRA BOOST, PULSE BOOST HD, ETC) I was at the adidas performance store in Rockwell and I realised that I was able to try most of the sneakers already on display. So I decided to make this vlog -- the ADIDAS BOOST SNEAKER SHOPPING GUIDE (MID-2019). For this first edition, we'll focus on mostly running sneakers. I'll do another version on lifestyle another time.

I hope you guys find value in this vlog!

ON-GOING GIVEAWAYS:
1. UNDER ARMOUR HOVR PHANTOM Giveaway -
(Sep 1 Draw)

2. Jordan 4 BREDS - (Sep 1 Draw)

#CarloOple
#NotSponsored
#NotAnAd

adidas boost sneaker,adidas boost shoes,adidas boost sneaker shopping guide,ultra boost 19,ultra boost 19 review,pulse boost,pulse boost hd review,sense boost,sense boost review,alpha boost,alpha boost review,adidas alpha boost revew,adidas ultra boost 19 review,shopping guide adidas,boost shopping guide,adidas,carloople,carlo ople,adidas rockwell,adidas power plant mall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments