Advertisement

Subscriber Q&A - What If I Made Star Wars, Would I Give Up Gaming?

Subscriber Q&A - What If I Made Star Wars, Would I Give Up Gaming? Follow me on Twitch:

If you guys would like to donate to help support the channel click here:

My setup list in case you guys want to purchase the stuff I use.
You get cool gear while helping support me at the same time!

Camera:
Green Screen:
2nd Green Screen Option:
Microphone:
Microphone stand:
Microphone Shock Mount:
Back Up Camera:
Mouse Pad:
Camera Battery AC Adapter:
Elgato HD60 (Older model but cheaper)

Subscribe to my second channel!

Join the Discord and talk with other subscribers about video games!

Become a Sponsor of the channel here:

Support The Channel on Patreon:

Follow Me On Twitter!


Follow me on Instagram!


#Swany #Q&A #Subscribers

Swany,swanyplays,swanyplaysgames,subscriber,youtube subscribers,subscriber question and answer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments