Advertisement

Only 8 books but LOTS of great reads! | June Reading Wrap-up

Only 8 books but LOTS of great reads! | June Reading Wrap-up I read 8 books in June! Just like May! But this time there are quite a lot of 4 and 5 star reviews this month! How exciting!

In case you’re wondering and want to try to skip/jump/test your luck in the video by looking for a certain book, the books I read this month are in both chronological order in the order I read them in, as well as the order they appear in the video…isn’t that neat?

Anyway, here are the books:
Archenemies by Marissa Mayer
Kingsbane by Clarie Legrand
Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemerer
The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman
The Fall of Candy Corn by Debbie Viguie
The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
Wildcard by Marie Lu
I hope you enjoy!

***

Check out my website:
Follow me on Instagram: @a_novel_love |
Of course I'm on Goodreads: a_novel_love |
I'm on Twitter too!: @ANovelLoveUK |

***

Want to support my channel? There are several ways you can do that! (

***

Anime and chibi artwork by: Jean Tumbagahan

Background artwork by: Hannah Hitchman – Etsy and Instagram

***

Music: Extreme dubstep: Composed by Tortex from HookSounds.com

books i read,books i read this month,reading wrap-up,a curse so dark and lonley,ya fiction,book reviews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments