Advertisement

MINIMAL & AFFORDABLE | MUST-HAVE BABY PRODUCTS

MINIMAL & AFFORDABLE | MUST-HAVE BABY PRODUCTS There are so many baby products out there. Here is what you REALLY need...

Baby Products I Refuse to Buy:

PRODUCTS MENTIONED //

Nursing cover: &
Nursing pillow:
Hakka:
Breast pump:
Burp cloths:
Swaddles:
Sound machine:
Bassinet:
Pacifiers:
Gripe water:
Stain remover:
Nose frida:
Wipeable changing pad:
Wrap:
Sling:
Carrier:
Play gym:
Portable swing:

DM me on Instagram for my P.O. Box!

Links below 👇🏻

---

SOCIAL MEDIA //

Instagram:

Twitter:

My website:

---

POPULAR VIDEOS //

Live Pregnancy Test Reaction:

Maternity Clothing Hacks:

Birth Vlog:

My Birth Story:

How I Naturally Induced My Labour:

First Week with a Newborn:

Our Miscarriage Story:

Finding Out We're Pregnant with Baby #2:

---

COMMONLY ASKED ITEMS //

Baby plates with dividers:
Baby cutlery:
Trainer cup:
Sippy cup:
High chair:
Carseat:
My glasses:

MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT //

Canon Powershot g7x Mark 2:
Canon t7i:
Gorilla Tripod:
Dashboard Camera Mount:

---

MUSIC //

Epidemic Sound:

Good Times by Nicolai Heidlas Music

loeppkyslife,minimal must have baby products,affordable must have baby prodcuts,must have baby products,baby products,baby products you actually need,baby products guide,newborn essentials,minimal newborn essentials,afforable newborn essentials,newborn essentials 2019,newborn must haves 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments