Advertisement

Had I been encouraged to be selfish! | A Better Planet | Kommune story slam

Had I been encouraged to be selfish! | A Better Planet | Kommune story slam On 30th June, I performed this piece as a part of the 'A Better Planet' story slam organised by Kommune. It was a fruitful event where 10 other performers joined me with their well- worded and well- performed pieces.

In my piece, I've tried to look at this theme in a way I feel is most relatable to the humankind. We have always been a self-centric species and have therefore created wonders for ourselves. However, we have not been aware of its destructive implications on the other aspects that make up our one and only habitable planet. So in order to amend that, what better than to see our good once again? Only this time, with everyone else in mind.

I hope that you enjoy this. :)

P.S : I apologise for the background noises and the poor audio quality. With my limited tech skills, this is the best I could do. So please don't mind.

Acknowledgements:
I want to sincerely thank Kommune for giving me an opportunity and a voice.
Also thank you Aishwarya for filming this.

Subscribe to this channel to show your love.
Hit the notification bell to get updates whenever I post!

Don't be a stranger:

Check out my blog and subscribe to my mailing list :)
Website : www.saveourselvesblog.com

Instagram :

Facebook :

Twitter :

Thank you for watching!

open mic,story slam,kommune,planet,performance,free verse,prose,oration,speech,slam,kommuneity,better planet,voice,change,growth,betterment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments